A global company is looking for driven individuals looking to join a leading brand in the industry. A client relations officer work to build, maintain and strengthen a company’s relationship with a client. They work with clients to build strategies to overcome any challenges their business may face.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure sound client relations between staff and the customer
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Conduct interactions in a professional manner
- Front office management
- Administrative support to vault office
- Signing in of clients into the facility in accordance with stringent security protocols
- Assisting clients to access their safety deposit lockers
- Basic security protocol and recordkeeping of entry and exit of service providers/clients into the facility
- Build relationships with both staff and clients
- Ensure professional, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both employees and customers.
- Provide quality and exceptional services to customers.
- Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe and orderly.
- Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner
- Promotes and enforces safety in the workplace
- Works closely with other departments to promote efficient optimisation
- Must adhere to the company code of conduct
Desired experience and qualifications
- Must possess grade 12 and other customer service related certification
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Attentive to detail and organized;
- Intuitive to customers needs;
- Knowledge of math and numbers;
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly;
- A background in customer service
- Must understand customer relationship management;
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject