A Global company is looking for driven individuals to join a leading brand in the industry. An Administrator, or Administrative Assistant, performs clerical duties to help an office run smoothly and efficiently.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receipting Clients
- Capturing Stock Invoices(Bringing in stock)
- Invoicing Clients
- Buybacks Captured (By CRO Team)
- Capture Cash books
- Use Debtors Age Analysis to complete Debtors Recons
- Use Creditors Age Analysis to Complete Creditors recons
- Point of Sale recons
- Use Stock Reports to confirm stocks are correct in the system
- Cash books
- Check bank statements , verify Funds in Account and Legit (eg Not cheques Deposited)
- Send out EFTs to the team and receipt clients on Pastel
- Update Transaction sheets with Sales, Cost of Sales , Commissions and Profits
- Capture Supplier Stock invoices (Bring in stock)
- Invoice Clients
- Conduct buybacks (Checking , Testing of Coins )
- Financial Controler duties – Double count cash for Gold and Vaults
- Stock control
- Creating and updating supplier Files
- Loading payments – Preparing payment pack (EFT Requisition, Supplier Invoice and Interim Audit Report)
- Managing Sharepoint folders for supplier and customer files
- Compiling Gold Cash ups at the end of the day
- Working out and Posting Profits Daily/weekly/monthly
- Stock Count at Month end (weekly/daily) with Gold Manager or a duty Manager
- Checking Debtors Reports to ensure all Clients are receipted and invoiced
- Assisting with Head office queries
Desired requirements and qualification
- Must have a E-commerce qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject