A Global company is looking for driven individuals to join a leading brand in the industry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court
Desired experience and qualifications
- Must possess a certification in law
- 1-3 years of experience
- Admitted attorney of at least two years standing.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject